How many Première Points will I need for my stay?
The number of Première Points required to stay at a Club Apartment depends on the season, length of the holiday, and the size of the apartment required.
Using a High, Mid and Value Season structure, points are allocated based on usage patterns and expected demand at each property.
To work out how many Première Points you will need for a holiday you are planning, first refer to the Seasonal Calendar and Property Details chart in Figures C and E and determine:
- Your preferred location and whether it is a Group A or Group B property;
- Your preferred dates and whether they are in the High, Mid or Value Season for that property.
Next, refer to the Points chart in Figures D or F and determine:
- What size of apartment you require;
- How long your stay will be; and
- How many Première Points you will need for your stay.
For example You want to stay at Turtle Beach Resort, Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast for 1 week during Mid Season in a two bedroom apartment. You will need 3,300 points for that week.
From time to time we may update the dates on which a High, Mid or Value Season starts or ends at a particular Club Resort. If we do this we will ensure that the change is balanced by a change elsewhere so that the number of points attributable to any one Club Resort will remain constant.