Other related party agreements
From time to time the Responsible Entity will enter into agreements with other Accor Group Companies. All related party agreements entered into by the Responsible Entity are on arm’s length commercial terms and, where remuneration is payable, the remuneration is reasonable remuneration.
Such agreements facilitate the provision of various services to the Club. These agreements currently are:
1. Coral Coast Use Agreement – The Responsible Entity and the Developer have entered into an agreement that provides Members with the immediate ability to stay at Coral Coast Palm Cove Accor
Vacation Club Apartments in lieu of the Novotel Rockford Palm Cove Resort apartments.
2. Accor Technical Services Agreement – An Accor Group Company has been engaged by the Responsible Entity to advise on health and safety legislation requirements for Club Property and other Club building compliance requirements.
3. Concept Suite Licence Agreement – The Responsible Entity has entered into an agreement with the Marketer whereby the Marketer is able to use Club Apartments for display purposes.
4. Shared Services Agreement – The Responsible Entity has entered into an agreement with the Developer whereby the Developer provides the Responsible Entity with executive management services, financial services, legal and compliance services, human resources services, communications services, and IT services as follows: desktop services (including email, printing and scanning), infrastructure services (including network connectivity), business applications (including customised computer programs designed
for the Club); database management (including marketing data management); and communications (including telephone services).
5. Inter Club Agreement – The Responsible Entity has entered into
an agreement with AHC Management Pte Ltd in relation to the mutual supply of Australian and Asian Club property to Members. This is not currently offered to Members.