*Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply – Accommodation is for 2 adults and 2 children and is subject to availability. Age restrictions apply for children and properties may change without notice. The Grand Mercure Apartments Twin Waters sleep 2 adults only and a surcharge will apply for additional person and/or upgrade. Please refer to accompanying Application Form and Tax Invoice for full details or visit www.accorvacationclub.com.au/legals/details-of-participation. Accor Advantage Plus one year membership includes: one night’s complimentary accommodation at any participating Accor hotel across Asia Pacific; up to 50% discount when dining in participating Accor hotels and restaurants in the Asia Pacific region; exclusive Member’s Only special offers and a minimum 10% discount off the best rate of the day available to the general public for accommodation; priority access and special offers for major tours, attractions and events, plus Europcar; and enrolment in LE CLUB Accorhotels to earn loyalty reward points at over 2,500 Accor hotels worldwide.
For full terms and conditions of membership visit: www.accoradvantageplus.com
For FAQ’s visit: www.accoradvantageplus.com/faq.php
For participating Accor Hotels and Resort guide visit: http://www.accoradvantageplus.com/hotel_guide_all.php
The “Encore Holiday Package” (“EHP”) is offered in Australia by A.P.V.C. Holdings Pty Ltd
ABN 88 092 447 955 (“the Promoter”).
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to your purchase of the EHP:
- Full payment of the minimum deposit as stipulated on the front of the Application \Form & Tax Invoice is required to secure this EHP with the balance payable when booking accommodation. Payment is permitted by Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express.
- Contact Reservations on AU 1800 001 707, NZ 0800 001 707 or email@example.com to reserve accommodation. Please quote your Tour ID as shown on your Application Form & Tax Invoice.
- All accommodation bookings are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, add or change at any time, without notice to you, the choice of accommodation available under the EHP provided that any substituted accommodation is of a reasonably comparable standard.
- The accommodation component of the EHP (the “holiday”) entitles you to 4 consecutive nights of accommodation at one of the properties nominated in the Property Information Sheets that are included in the EHP. Accommodation is for a maximum of 2 adults and up to 2 children (age restrictions apply and children must use existing bedding). The Grand Mercure Apartments Twin Waters sleeps 2 adults only and a surcharge will apply for additional persons.F
- Flights, food and beverage, gratuities, spending money, items of a personal nature, hotel car parking fees, transfer fees and transportation costs are not included unless specified in writing.
- Reservations can be made immediately after purchase for reservations up to six months in advance of the intended arrival date; however holidays will not be permitted within the first 90 days after purchase of the EHP. Your booking will be confirmed in writing within 14 days. The holiday must be completed within 15 months from purchase date. Price freeze included.
2. DETAILS OF PARTICIPATION
- To qualify for the EHP you must be a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand, currently employed and/or have a minimum combined household income of $60,000 (proof of income may be required), be competent in verbal and written English, and attend and complete an Accor Vacation Club holiday ownership preview of approximately 90 minutes during your holiday. In order to take advantage of this offer you will need to meet our Details of Participation at the time of purchase, at the time of booking and when using your accommodation. Failure to meet these criteria will invalidate the offer and result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of any vouchers and tickets. Only one Accor Vacation Club promotional offer per household within any 12 month period. This offer is specifically designed for people who are married or in a life partnership, with one partner between the ages of 28 and 65 years, or for single people between the ages of 28 and 65 years.
- We require that all parties who have been scheduled for the preview must attend.
- This offer is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Accor Vacation Club offer.
- In the event that you fail to attend and complete your scheduled preview during your EHP stay, you authorise the offeror to debit your credit card account an additional charge of $600.
- One form of photo identification (driver’s licence or passport) will be required for each guest attending the preview.
- In order not to inconvenience other guests you need to arrive at the preview no later than 15 minutes before the preview commencement time, otherwise you will be rescheduled to another preview time which must be attended and completed whilst on your holiday.
- Accor Vacation Club employees, their immediate families and current Club Members are ineligible for this offer.
- Preview attendees may be invited to apply for membership interests in the Accor Vacation Club ARSN 094 718 108 pursuant to the Club’s Product Disclosure Statement which may be viewed at www.accorvacationclub.com.au or provided to you as a paper copy free of charge upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or waive qualifying criteria at its discretion and without notice.
- These written Details of Participation supersede any prior oral or written communication.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Any changes to accommodation dates require a minimum of 14 days notice prior to your check-in date and will incur a $50 fee. Changes after this time are not permitted and will be treated as a cancellation, resulting in forfeiture of payment and cancellation of any vouchers and tickets. This package is non-refundable.
4. CHILDMINDING POLICIES:
The Promoter fully understands that parents would sometimes like to bring their young children to view the Club. In an effort to respect all parties we ask that children/infants under the age of 8 not attend the Club preview. Childminding facilities are available for children aged between 2 – 7 years at some Accor Vacation Club Preview Centres. Where childminding is not available or your child/children are under 2 years, please ask your consultant for alternatives.
5. ACCOR ADVANTAGE PLUS ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP
The Accor Advantage Plus membership card (“Card”) is the property of AAPC Limited (87 009 175 820) (‘Accor’). Your one year Accor Advantage Plus membership includes one night’s complimentary accommodation at any participating Accor hotel across Asia Pacific. Up to 50% discount when dining in participating Accor hotels and restaurants in the Asia Pacific region. Dining privileges are available for breakfast (except at resorts in Australia), lunch and dinner at participating Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, ibis Styles, ibis Budget and Formule 1 hotels in the Asia Pacific region on presentation of the Card. Exclusive Member’s Only special offers and a minimum 10% discount off the best rate of the day available to the general public for accommodation at the time of reservation at participating Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, ibis Styles, ibis Budget and Formule 1 hotels in Asia Pacific. When making a reservation you must identify yourself as an Accor Advantage Plus member. Priority access and special offers for major tours, attractions and events, plus Europcar. The privileges of membership will only be granted on presentation of a valid Card. Your Card is for your personal use only and must be signed by the member. Accor Advantage Plus membership is valid until the last day of the month shown as the expiry date on your Card. Accor Advantage Plus membership is not transferable and discount privileges may not be used in conjunction with or as a discount on corporate rate, preferential discounts, or when attending a conference – other conditions may apply. Accor reserves the right to change, modify or amend the terms and conditions of membership without notice. As part of your Accor Advantage Plus membership you will join Accor‘s global loyalty program, Le Club Accorhotels as a Silver status member and be eligible to earn and use Le Club points in accordance with the programs applicable terms and conditions. For more information visit www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/index.shtml. Your Accor Advantage Plus card must be presented to the hotel at
check-in and check-out. For full terms and conditions of membership visit www.accoradvantageplus.com/page.php?cmsid=144
6. REBATE TOWARDS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Should you purchase an Accor Vacation Club Membership during your EHP preview; the Promoter will apply a credit of the total purchase price of your EHP towards the purchase of that Membership. In addition, you will still be eligible to purchase a Première Plus Membership rather than a standard Première Membership.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law:
- The Promoter, its principals, servants, agents, contractors, associated entities and related third parties shall not be liable for any amount greater than the purchase price of an EHP.
- The Promoter is not liable for loss or damage where the loss or damage results, either wholly or in part, from causes beyond its control including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, acts of God, wars, civil unrest, machinery breakdown or the acts of third parties.
8. CONSENT & PRIVACY STATEMENT
- As the purchaser of the EHP you agree to the Promoter sending you from time to time direct mail or e-mails or phoning you to keep you informed of promotions and/or developments regarding the Accor Group.
- If you do not wish to receive further marketing offers from the Accor Group then please email your name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Privacy Officer at PO Box 3755, Robina T/C, QLD, Australia, 4230.
- Your signature overleaf confirms that you give the Accor Group your express and indefinite consent to be contacted by mail, telephone or email for promotional purposes.
- The personal information that you provide on the EHP Application Form & Tax Invoice, the EHP payment form and any other personal information which you provide will only be used as follows: to process your EHP; to deliver to you the products and services forming part of the EHP; to deliver the Accor Vacation Club preview to you as referred to in these Terms and Conditions; to inform you about products or offers available from the Accor Group. The Promoter may also disclose information collected to affiliated suppliers or contracted third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to other parties where necessary for the above purposes, for example to the owners and/or operators of the Accor Hotels in which you have accommodation. You may access your personal information by e-mailing a request to: email@example.com. There is no charge for providing this information.
A.P.V.C. Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 88 092 447 955 (in AUST) & A.P.V.C. New Zealand Limited (in NZ) DOP073 090402