Accor Vacation Club Water Park Launch for Novotel Twin Waters Resort
New Water Park launch adds to family appeal for Novotel Twin Waters Resort
An exciting new Water Park has been launched by the Novotel Twin Waters Resort, further positioning the resort as the first choice for families looking for holiday fun on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
Novotel’s Water Park is a thrilling series of inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and structures connected together and floating on Novotel twin Water’s famous lagoon. The range includes ‘The Revolution’ rocker and slide, and the versatile soaker lounge ‘The Fiesta’, a great private island oasis on the lagoon for adults or nautical play station for kids.
The Water Park is available for Novotel guests staying in-house and external visitors every weekend, and will be open every day of the school holidays from 10am to 5pm daily. The park is suitable for guests aged 5 and above, with smaller children also able to participate when accompanied by an adult. 30 minute sessions are available for juniors between 5 and 7 years of age from just $10 per child, which also includes one adult pass for supervision. In addition, Novotel offers a longer 50 minute pass from $20 per person per session.
Launched ahead of the June School holidays, the new Water Park is the newest family entertainment option to be launched by the Novotel Twin Waters Resort, available year round to make the most of the Sunshine Coast’s enduring sunshine and great climate.
Recently voted a finalist in the 2014 Out & About with Kids Magazine ‘Best of Family Travel Awards’ the multi-award winning Novotel boasts an already impressive location and list of facilities and activities for parents and children, which guests will have a fantastic time ticking off their ‘to do’ list. Family recreation options include:
- Free use of water sport equipment, such as over-water trampoline, kayaks and catamarans
- Fully equipped gymnasium, heated outdoor swimming pool and spa
- Adult bike and surfboard hire at Mudjimba Beach, opposite the Novotel
- Kidz Cove and babysitting services available on site
- Tennis courts (nearby)
- Segway Tours of Novotel’s 21 hectares of natural bushland surrounds and manicured gardens and bikeways
- Championship 18-hole golf course, 9 hole ‘fun’ putting green and aquatic driving range.
- Pampering treatments in the over-water Lagoon day-spa.
- Extensive family dining options- including Nouveau Restaurant, Aqua Bar and Lounge and Grabit & Go Takeaway outlet and the resort’s Deli Café for fast and easy refreshments.
- Resort’s own boutique shopping outlet