Careers of a Lifetime Event
What are you waiting for… enquire NOW!
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume to apply.
Can I progress within the Accor group?
Yes! Working for Accor Vacation Club can open the doors to a career with the Accor group with 3,600 hotels and 460,000 rooms in 92 countries and 160,000 employees worldwide.
Can I call you to discuss the role and my application?
To apply for an advertised role, please apply directly through our online recruitment system, this way we can ensure that your application goes to the right spot.
If you want to find out more about a career with Accor Vacation Club, you can call our recruitment team in Australia on 1800 600 509 or New Zealand on 0800 600 509. We are here Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm AEST. You can also email us email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
When will I hear back about my application?
You should receive an email confirming we have received your application after you apply for a job on our online recruitment system. We endeavour to process applications as quickly as we can. We will also touch base with you either by phone or email during the recruitment process.
Welcome to the World of Accor
It’s exciting, it’s colourful and it’s pushing new boundaries in hospitality.
It’s exciting, it’s colourful and it’s pushing new boundaries in hospitality. Being one of the largest hotel groups on the planet, means we have more than 3,600 hotels in over 92 countries and employ over 160,000 people. That means there’s a whole lot of amazing career experiences waiting for you.
From economy accommodation to the highest standards of luxury, Accor Asia Pacific offers the largest and most diverse choice of hotel brands in Australia, including Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, Ibis Styles, Ibis budget.
Accor Vacation Club is proudly owned by Accor. We are Australia’s first hotel branded holiday ownership club, operating since November 2000. At Accor Vacation Club, we are in the business of providing ‘holidays of a lifetime’ to our members. What’s more, we are committed to providing a great lifestyle for our employees so they can achieve their work and personal goals in a fun and flexible working environment.
What’s in it for you?
Check out the perks when you work with us. You’ll have access to…
- Accommodation discounts associated with working for one of the world’s leading hotel groups.
- Loads of special offers for you, your family and friends to stay in our hotels around the world
- Discounted travel and holiday offers from our industry leading partners (Flight Centre, Interval International, Accor Vacation Club Cruises, Europcar, Air Asia)
- Free confidential counselling services
- Discounted health insurance
- Work with your friends and get rewarded with our Employee Referral Program
- Recognition of your service milestones
- Annual awards and Industry awards to celebrate and recognise our high achievers
- Learning and development opportunities, we provide you access to training programs and give you a chance to work with and learn from experts in our industry
- We know how to party! Join us for our regular staff celebrations
We recognise that our success depends on our employees. As such, we are always on the lookout for the best people to join us; people who can make a real connection with others, that care about the small stuff and have our guests best interests at heart. We want people whose values align to our own, people who think outside the box and are ambitious. Most importantly we want a people person who is genuine and fun.
As an equal opportunity employer, Accor actively encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for employment with the Accor Group.
Want to join our team? We have a dream job to suit you! We have diverse opportunities available in a range of locations in
Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
- Revenue/Inventory Management
- Kitchen – Chefs
- Food & Beverage
- Conference & Events
- Hotel Management
Sales & Marketing professions
- Face to face Sales Consultants
- Phone based Sales Consultants
- Sales Management
- Call Centre Representatives
- Call Centre Team Leader
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Member/Customer Service
- Project Management