Maximising My Membership
Congratulations on your Club Membership!
You are now a Member of an exclusive Club that enables you to experience world class holidays and stunning experiences in some spectacular locations.
Now that you’re a Member, our primary goal is to help you plan and book your first holiday so you can start to immediately benefit from your Membership. The below steps will help you get started and maximise your Membership.
I have recently joined... now what?
Step 1: Start Dreaming
Maybe it’s a cruise, a beachside resort, a wine tour or an outback adventure that interests you? Whatever style of holiday you prefer, our role is to help you get inspired, make some destination recommendations, establish the dates you’d like to travel and start the booking process. Our Member Services Team is always available to provide you with advice on how to maximise your Membership. They can suggest holiday destinations that suit your specific needs, help you optimise your points to secure a dream holiday, alert you to upcoming special offers that you might like, and can, of course, assist with every aspect of booking your holiday.
Your first call with our Member Services Team
Soon after joining you will receive a welcome call from our dedicated Accor Vacation Club Member Services Team to help you start planning your first Accor Vacation Club holiday. Our Member Services Coordinators will:
- Introduce you to the Club and outline the benefits of your Membership
- Give you a comprehensive overview of how to log into and navigate the Membership website
- Show you how to book a holiday using the reservation system
- Explain how the Points are allocated and redeemed
- Take you through the Seasonal Calendar and explain how it operates
- Introduce you to the Accor Vacation Club Teams, their roles and how each Team can help you
Shortly after this first phone call, you’ll also receive in the mail a Welcome Pack. This pack will contain:
- an overview of what the Club offers
- guest certificates that allow you to ‘gift’ your friends and families a holiday if you can’t get away
- your personalised Membership Card to use when checking in
If you have time during this first phone call, we’ll help you start planning your first holiday right away. If not, we’ll arrange for a second call to take place after you’ve had some more time to think about where you’d like to go and some possible dates.
Step 2: Meet Us In Person at Our Member Education Workshops
A fantastic way to find out more about the holidays and experiences we offer is to attend one of our Member Education Workshops.
Attend a workshop
Our workshops are held regularly throughout Australia and New Zealand and we highly encourage you to attend them.
- Travel partners from the cruise and tour industries and hear their presentations on upcoming trips
- With other members and develop new friendships
- Take home some guides for further reading
Find a Workshop near you
Step 3: Keeping In Touch
Our email updates
You’ll receive monthly emails from us presenting you with the latest travel specials, including:
- Club bargains and specials
- Accor Hotel hot offers
- Dates of Member Education Workshops
- New product announcements
- Resort updates
- Travel specials
- …and much more.
Our Vacations Magazine
You’ll also be able to view our Vacations Magazine which will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the Accor Vacation Club including:
- Property and destination features
- Travel specials
- New Member Benefits
- Upcoming property refurbishments
- Member letters, photos, feedback.
Exclusive Extras For Our Premiere Plus Members
Exclusive to our Première Plus Members, Accor Vacation Club Personal Benefits provide you with access to exclusive holiday destinations and experiences.
Personal benefits available to our Première Plus members include:
- Accor Hotels Select
- Accor Vacation Club Travel
- Interval International